Visit Budget101.com


Saturday, November 5, 2011

On The Road Again

Well, I write this from...IRAQ! Haha. This is my 5th time out and I'm glad to be out again. We're actually on our way back in and needless to say, this trip has been a DOOZY. But, I'm really glad not to be at Camp...typing away. Even though, my own bunk is nice to stay in. I like being out here and learning and seeing new things. Yesterday ended up being a 30 hour day. When we got to our destination we had to load the trucks up with connexes. We got in at 3am and didn't get done until the afternoon. Slept for 4 hours, went to dinner then slept for like 11 hours and jumped on the road, stood up for almost 9 hours gunning. And amazingly, I'm tired, but its not that bad. I FINALLY ordered a running watch, can't wait to try it out =))) Other than that, just miss my Framer and all the fun we had. Not much else to say, I have a lot to think about writing and I always forget when I sit down. Hehe. Okay that was a lame post, but I wrote, right? =) Byeee y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment