Visit Budget101.com


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Psht.

Dude. I have a peeve. Why is it that some people think they know what went on in a relationship and feel the need to give their two cents? ESPECIALLY when its so over and done with? I have some new rugby guy that pointed out I had a relationship with an old guy (which, this new guy has no idea how close we were, as friends) and a crush on another. He said that in response to me telling him to pretty much fuck off if he wanted to hang around my teammates just because they were cute. UGH. I think this is one of those things I won't understand because for me to be attracted to someone I have to talk with them some, get a feel for who they are. I just wouldn't stick around something I care nothing about simply because I find someone physically attractive. It makes me so incredibly...idk. But I just don't understand. And then and THEN he said I shouldn't get so defensive. I know I'm overly defensive. But I feel like people don't know what lines not to cross. Then again, unless he really knew me well I would guess he has no clue how sensitive a subject Napoleon and Brad are for me. Ugh. But still, his really close friend D knows and I KNOW if this guy knows about Napoleon and Brad he knows the ending of it and that its a place you don't go with me. Idk. I'm being mean. I just hate that reminder of them. Brad is a great friend but I don't need to be reminded that we had an awkward stage. And Napoleon. I would just simply like to erase him from my memory. In essence, I don't need some freshman to remind me of things that he knows nothing about. :( Sorry kids. Annoyed. If anyone reads this, hopefully no one catches this one! Haha. Oh well. It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment