Visit Budget101.com


Saturday, March 20, 2010

La Paciencia es una Virtud

I lack patience. Big time. I'm always running doing and seeing and yet I never take the time to slow down and let things simmer so maybe they can be right. Its either hot or cold. I don't like waiting. Because to me, everything should be black or white. But it can't always be. I have so much on plate and yet I want so much more. Maybe if I really focus on the present instead of trying to move on the the next stage in life I will feel satisfied.
Just some random thoughts as usual. I think I'm finally starting to see that I'm on a quest to feel content but I forget that is never fully achieved because then you are quite possibly settling. So. Here I am on a beautiful Saturday and I'm making the decision to stop waiting for the right time, to really make TODAY and NOW what I want it to be. Suggestions are welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment