Visit Budget101.com


Friday, April 2, 2010

Everything I Need

Lately has been insanely busy. But fantastic. Today is Good Friday and no armory so its a great time to reflect, yet again.
Lets see. At this particular moment, I have cuts and scrapes and HUGE bruises all over me from the kind of rugby practice I hate the most. My body is incredibly sore but I still have so much energy and life to spare today! My apartment is an awesome disaster, all my friends are off working or back at home, my hair is a disaster and my toenails need to be painted. Despite all these things which can add up and bum you out some, even if they are worthless concerns, it is a BEAUTIFUL day outside. A fantastic spring day that I don't have to work or play rugby or travel or be go go going and run around. I am free to be. For me it seems so easy to sit and know how blessed I am. In the last few weeks I have played rugby in Savannah, suprised my grandparents in Georgia, supported on of my best friends at her BCT graduation, spent some of the best time with my mother and baby sister, went hiking at Cloudland Canyon in the pouring rain, went on an amazing walk on top of Lookout Mountain, learned so much, have had some of the best and easiest conversation with a great guy who still makes me jittery, shared Cheerwine and the Soffee outlet with some people I adore, worked at the unit with the Army's best (mostly haha) and learned BOCCE BALL wtih 2 of my favorite people. And so so SO MUCH more that I can't even remember. This lame journey of searching for happiness doesn't seem so lame anymore. Love life is really confusing but exciting and scary all at the same time right now. Work is great. Getting moving and settled between Cleveland and Chattanooga. Rugby is rough because theres not any games I can catch it seems yet its so woth it to be going to practice. But its all so so SO good. In a year I will be in Iraq so I am learning to love what I am doing and not worry so much. It seems like everything I need:living, learning and loving. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment