Visit Budget101.com


Monday, April 26, 2010

Independence

This will be a short one but lets just say something, or someone I should say, has been heavy on my mind the past few weeks and I've put too much concern into that area. Not that its a bad thing, but its hard to let bygones be bygones when you care for someone. Its not easy to do what you do, because for me I want to include that person, thats how I show my care and concern, I include them in the things I love. So when someone doesn't offer me that reassurance I am quick to jump to conclusions and not go on my merry way. I have found that I can really stick to who I am when I keep myself grounded and when I wrap myself up in what I love. Which, I still do, it just seems to be going through the motions rather than ENJOYING all of that because I find what I want and if I don't have it, I am constantly thinking of ways to have it. So I'll be doing something I love, such as running, and my thoughts drift to this person. I'm pretty comfortable with saying that I have a lot of growing up to do. And I hope I have the patience for me, but I REALLY hope people can look past these faults of mine and help me on my journey. Because I don't want to push something good away. I know I'm overwhelming but it is hard for me to see, I have to have someone be direct with me. Shoo. Thank goodness for the Army and rugby and fantastic friends and family I totally don't deserve. And. I hope I can really consume myself in what I love, not who I love =)

No comments:

Post a Comment