Visit Budget101.com


Friday, April 29, 2011

Take Away

I feel awful I haven't been on this thing nearly as much as I want to, so I guess I DO have some explaining to do. There's mainly 2 reasons why I'm never on here, well 3. 1) Internet SUCKS. It is just so so slowwww and I hate changing pages to reload or losing connection and losing everything I write. 2) I hate being in my living area. I despise my roommates that I did not pick, we have nothing in common and two are extremely messy, while one is really clean, thankfully. 3) I am always with Frame and the "Breakfast Club". More on that later. Anyways, my apologies and I will try and do better. Tornados have hit my little area back home. Everyone is without power and its bad. But, as far as I know, everyone I know and all of their things are well and in tact, thats a lot to be thankful for. My cousins haven't had the chance to check on my house yet but I saw a picture of the side of it on the news and it seems okay, just the street looked extremely flooded. I guess I will hear soon enough. I am STILL up in the air about R&R. I really want to go do the medical missions thing, but my dates don't line up and I would have to buy some stuff here to take there and then have no where to take it back to except for here. So, I just don't know. I think what I'll end up doing is renting a beach house for 2 weeks and just enjoying with my best friend! That would be sooo fun. Plus I could see my family and take stuff back to my house and all that jazz. We will see. Frame and I have started a "Breakfast Club", so to speak. A little group of us just always have breakfast together and it manifested into them coming along for all the other stuff that we do. Its been really fun. I made a list of things I wanted to do/learn here and Frame is so awesome at helping me check it off. Currently, I'm on Racquetball and Poker. Which, I already learned Poker once but I forgot about it, haha. So Frame signed me up for a poker tournament and gave me a class over dinner like an hour before it! Tard! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though. Racquetball I am not that great at, but I'm learning. I got some indoor soccer shoes so I'm not sliding around the court so stinkin much! Frame left early this morning on R&R so my goal is to kick his butt when he gets back. Shelby is out on mission so its just myelf and Baird. Thank God he's married because sometimes he's a bigger sissy than me! I doubt I can convince him to run with me everynight or practice softball so we're going to have to adjust fire and make it through these 2 weeks without our teammates. I'll probably go play racquetball with Trey and Thomas and some other guys though. I'm off at lunch so it depends on how much I get done and how I feel. I'm catching the crud for the first time since I've been here and have gotten like no sleep because we've been staying up at all hours playing games and having roadmarches and work in the am. So, I'm dragging these last few days. Thankfully, with Frame and Shelby gone I can get a lot done. Shelby, Baird and I all have a Level I Combatives Cert class coming up and I am soooo excited! A little nervous, but mostly excited. We won our softball game this past week, 20-10! Shelby, Baird and I are also doing a "crunch/push up club". We have 30 days to do between 3,000 and 9,000 situps and pushups. That is 3,000 situps and 3,000 pushups, not the combined total. We will have to be doing it between combatives class too, which is until midnight and we have to work the next day. Which reminds me, I need to get a mouthguard. I guess I'm going to get off of here now and make a list of some sort! Hope all is well with everyone, sorry I don't have anything more interesting to report, people are stupid, I miss home, but I'm still overly excited about what I get to "take away" from this. Its just not things that I thought it would be...later!

No comments:

Post a Comment