Visit Budget101.com


Sunday, May 1, 2011

Perfectly Good At It

Some of us at the cookout and the guys jumping
in, of course

I got some new music today! Like, 4 songs but it still makes me excited because they're geared towards running so they're nice and upbeat. Today we had a little party for the twins so that was nice. I only ate a hot dog and chips and a brownie but I am still soooo full! Its hard to get a good schedule down for sundays because it feels like there's a lot to do to catch up on and prepare for next week. But, it happens. We were supposed to have softball and didn't today, well showed up and no one was there. So dumb. Today I got a lot done and I can tell you right now its because Frame is gone! Haha, got to see Baird for a little bit too. Did all of my laundry, slept in, set out my stuff for tomorrow, cleaned and organized. I am in my bunk now and just relaxing hoping to get rid of this cold. Today began the situps and pushups challenge, I haven't done any and I'm not going to today, just tired. I think from just being sick. So, hopefully tomorrow I'll be way better, its not like me to want to just chill out in the room. I am going to relax a little more then crash to get started for the work week. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment