Visit Budget101.com


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Need Normal Lifeeeee

I need a break. Shoo. Not like I may fall apart if I don't get a break, just like, I need to go out and enjoy the little things that life are about, the things that put it all in perspective. Family, friends, going out to dinner, going dancing, shopping, school. Everything that you just "normally" do. DRIVING with the radio. I miss my cousins and the rest of my fam. They're just living life, which, is expected, its just so weird that our lives feel as though they're "paused" and yet to everyone else, its another day. I miss my friends, the people I choose to hang out with, not the people I'm forced to interact with. I have a handful of people I am happy to spend time with, but it makes me wonder if I compromise just given the selection? I know I definitely don't with Baird, Frame and Shelby but everyone else? I'm not so sure about them. They are "Army friends". You can only really understand that if you are a part of it. On one hand, its so nice to have people who aren't so rough around the edges and combative in your life, just relaxed individuals. But on the other hand, its sooo hard to find someone who understands what the Army is about and the "call of duty", if you will. Things things things. Gotta stay busy! It is 108 outside right now, and its only going to get hotter! Anyways, need normal life! This place is so gay!

No comments:

Post a Comment