Visit Budget101.com


Thursday, May 5, 2011

Whenever I Run

This may or may not turn into a running blog of some sort. Went running with Baird again tonight. I did my "long" run, which, was only 2 miles. What I'm planning on doing is just mixing it up like I have done thus far. In 4 days I've done 5 miles so I'm planning on another 3 at LEAST for the week. I would like to be up to 15-20 mile weeks by the end of the month. I'm kind of worried with combatives and that crunch/pushup challenge that I won't be able to. The challenge, not so much, but that level 1 cert for combatives is supposed to run until midnight some nights. Baird and I are dreading it, staying up that late, haha. We're old ladies. By the time we start that, Framer should be back! And Shelby should be back by Monday if all goes well. And lets PRAY it does. I'm excited! Got to talk to them both today, at the same time and even started talking to Baird since we work in different tents. It was like the breakfast club online! Even though we couldn't all chat together. Anyways! Back to the run stuff. I want to get a Nike+Sportsband, like, REALLY bad. I have just heard that the distance is up by approximately 1/4 of a mile! That would really suck. I guess I could test it on the track though and see. Plus, its one of the cheaper ones to track your runs to your computer. The other thing I'm worried about it being over here, that I won't be able to track it because of weird website restrictions to do with IP addresses and crazy stuff that I don't understand. Anyways. That is all, its too late for me to be this hyper, I maybe need to run earlier but Baird gets off so late we really can't. Hmmm. Maybe in the ams? Ugh. No. I hate that idea. When Frame gets back, maybe as soon as we get off then Shelby and Baird can workout whenever. I would like that. Awww. I miss Frame, obviously! And Shelbyyyy. Okay bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment