Visit Budget101.com


Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Saturday!

The office is thus far pretty quiet today, its nice. Came into my desk with a few new pens and an erasable highlighter! The "Easter Bunny" strikes again. Someone knows me well though! I got 2 apps for my iPod touch last night. I'm loving this thing more and more when I learn what it can do. Anyways, one is a medical terminology quiz and out of 23 I have 20 correct. Whoot! They're not easy either, I don't remember some of these! I listed to my MedPod cast last night on Pediatric Fever and it was good and comical, as it normally is. Shelby had me listen to a sermon on her iPod too, it wasn't bad, I just don't like the way that they are so convicting sometimes. I guess thats the right word for it, idk. I am really thinking pediatric care in the ER would be great for me. Its the best of what I think I would enjoy. Then again, there would be some sad cases I see. Pediatrics is soooo fun, its sad, but kids are so resilient, you know? Which is why its so much harder to lose a child than an adult it seems. Its just unfair, they are so young and innocent. Anywho, I really liked that PodCast, I love kids. I ran another 5k this morning and this is the most I've hurt after one. I think it was my slowest or 2nd slowest time also. Thankfully, I'm not really bent out of shape about it because I've attributed it to my new inserts. I am sure of it because my knees and shins hurt pretty bad right now but my breathing was ridiculous today. Seriously, so easy. I was able to carry on a conversation the whole run, too easy. I know that had I just run I would have not been able to go faster though because my legs were just hurting. I've been running more the past two weeks and I've gotten faster though, about a minute off my mile time. And I have seen no improvement in comfort of everything with those inserts. So it adds up for me, feet have gotten progressively worse so I'm throwing them out and going to try try try again, as they say. Frame should be back in like 3 days!!!! Its still weird, I'm used to him not being here and always with me. I miss him terribly though. Its perked up with Shelby back with Baird and I. Its like with us, the more of the 4 of us together, the better we bring out in one another. Baird and I had fun, but add Shelby and we're a really crazy bunch. Add Frame and we are just perfection, we all play off of one another so well! Softball tonight! Excited! We will probably loose, but eh. Who cares. I think I'll have fun. Combatives next week, hopefully. They changed the times to during the day, soooo its up to my bitchy E8, who is mad at me because I refused to go to the board today. Sorryyyyy. I can't believe I even let them talk me into it last time, its probably one of the worst Army experiences I've ever had. Seriously, I would do some obstacle courses again before I did a board again. If I could help it. I am going to close it up with another worthless survey thingy. I like them, they are fun =)
1. What I love most about my home is...
Its adorable and has character, its not a cookie-cutter home.

2. I'm excited because...
I have a softball game tonight and a half day today at work.

3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is...
Running. Nothing gets it out of me like running. But sometimes, I forget the wonders of what it does for my mood.

4. Currently I am craving...
Going out for a night and WEARING A DRESS!

5. The thing I love most about my mom is...
She cares about me more than I could ever realize. And NO ONE does laundry like her =)

6. If I was going to write a book about my life it would be titled...
Same thing as my blog probably, "With My Heart On My Sleeve" or "Hell On The Heart" or "She Ain't Right"
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be...
TACOS! Or sandwhiches and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment