Visit Budget101.com


Monday, May 2, 2011

Training Day

Started the pushup/crunch thing today, even though it was yesterday that it started, technically. I didn't do anything. So far I've done 150 pushups and 40 crunches. I will probably bust out more crunches before bed. If I do 100 of each, I will make my goal but I want to do way more. I also randomly decided to pick up a 5k plan, which I didn't plan on. Tonight it said, "run/walk 30 mins" I thought that was really gay but Baird suggested sprinting a light pole then walking two. Holy crap it kicked my butt. But it was nice because I haven't ran that hard in a while. I think it will really help. I was a little worried about my ankles, since I've already re-sprained my right one since I've been here, but they are a little tired too so I'm sure its good strengthening for them. Between that and the physical therapy stuff, I think I'll be running like I did a few years ago if I keep up with it. It was awesome to work out with Baird since he doesn't mind to do his own thing. Normally Frame and I do our own things but go to the track together and leave together, thats our thing, but Shelby and Baird tend to run together, which I hate. So, it was good that the other half of the breakfast club can stick together. I am glad I did all of that after the day I had. The actual day wasn't bad, I just stayed up soooo late and then got 5, yes 5, care packages today full of junk that I ate all day. i.e. FRUIT GUSHERS and A BROWNIE and STARBURSTS and CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS. It was awful. I don't ever have a real sweet tooth, but I just got so many packages I freaked out. I ate like 3 packs of gushers, a brownie, a mini bag of pretzels and a handful or so of starburts. Made me sooo sick. Tomorrow the plan says walk 30 mins so I may try and con Baird into walking around the base with me and doing crunches and pushups in between. Omg I had Pop Rocks and Wasabi peas today too. Good God. No wonder I wasn't hungry at dinner. Also, I can't say anything for sure, but I may have the opportunity to have another job and get myself out of the office. I'm crossing my fingers that it works, but if it doesn't, God has plans. I hate those though. =) ALSO! Bin Laden was laid to rest today, courtesy of the U.S. Military. HOOAH! I'm just a little mad that 1) People are turning it into a big conspiracy already and 2) some are crediting Obama with it already. We are really going to see a surge in attacks now, so we have to be careful. All of my battles are in my prayers. I hope we can counteract whatever they through at us. Well, I am off to shower now and do some more crunches. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment