Visit Budget101.com


Monday, May 16, 2011

Stay With Me

I think its so crazy how people walk in and out of your life! Just catching up with some old college friends makes me think that. Anyways. BUT it is really cool also that somethings never change. Such as: how I crush my tacos to make nachos, how I feel right at home in the water and how I love hospitals. Of course, some things DO need to change. But some things just don't. I woke up at a delightful (not) 5:30am today. Shelby and I went to go swim laps today! I have to say, it made my life. I miss miss MISS the summer. And the water. It was just so nice. Even though I didn't sleep good, it didn't matter that much. Swimming puts me in a great mood. Went to work, which was gay, of course. Its soooo boringggg. Well at about 1400 one of the sergeants from my shop had to go to the TMC and ended up getting admitted because SGT was soooo dehydrated! But, I loved it, of course. Not because of WHY I was at the hospital, but because I got to be there and just see them working. It is fantastic. I just love hospitals, theres a lot of sad stuff but theres definitely a lot of great things. It really takes a certain person to work in a place full of sick people and be successful at it. So, that was my day pretty much. Actually, I made Rev come hit to me. He's a doll, I'm glad he did. I think he wanted to hit as much as I wanted to field though so it worked out. He kept saying, "I'm not Frame!" because I'm so used to the way Frame practices with me. Gosh I miss him! He's not going to be back until like Thursday =( thats almost 3 weeks! Boo! But, whats a few more days? Good God I'm so used to him being gone anyways. I'm still so glad Shelby is back. I had some really deep thoughts but I'm too tired to express them tonight =) Besides, they were a little sad, as they were about old relationships, both friendly and romantic. You just miss the old days sometimes, but, what good does it do to dwell on it? I'm just glad that I've ignored what was really bothering a few weeks ago. No combatives this week, they were full and are for a while! Boooo!!!!! Night y'all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment