Visit Budget101.com


Sunday, May 8, 2011

Bouts of Insomnia!

Okay, I didn't add in how last night went or today before softball foolishness. I talked to Frame after softball too and he of course, put things into perspective. I was shocked that he suggested if it wasn't fun, to quit. Makes sense, but he's always telling me to rise above and stick with it. He said we could find better things to do too. I think he's silly. I don't know what to make of all of his ideas. Anywho! Baird and I did go running yesterday, I did 2 miles and he did 1.5 miles, he was really feeling like crap poor guy! I didn't go today though and do my 1 mile as planned, just thought I could get into bed earlier. HA! And look at me now...nearly 1 am. Geesh! Running was amazing, it was maybe a wee bit faster but I know the more I go, the better I get. Thats just what keeps me up, if I can run, I'm in great shape for everything else. Anywho. We went running, went to get some n/a beer and cigars and he told me some AWESOME stories about his life! Not sure anyone else would like them, but it showed me a lot about who he was and made him an even cooler friend in my eyes. Awe Breakfast Club bonding! Then we slowly attracted a small group of some of the guys from his barracks and had a blast. Joked that Baird was a SSG in a battle drill group and was the lowest ranked individual. HA! Our brigade is sooo rank heavy. Funny stuff like that. Then we slept in, went to Charley's for lunch...ish and then to the PX for shopping, per the usual Sunday. Then I had softball, dinner, talked to Frame then talked to Baird and...here I am. Okay, must make the road march to the bathroom to pee then to bed for REAL. Baird will be soooo mad if I skip breakfast on him again. Hahaha. Poor Princess Baird, can't eat breakfast alone. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment