Visit Budget101.com


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wonder Why You're Moving But Go No Where

I am vewry tired. I have been the past couple of days, just dragging. My lovely bunkmate has been sick and coughing everywhere and CLOSING THE AIRVENT AGAIN!!! Its really hot in our barracks anyways but she has been closing it. Which is gross because it just turns into a breeding ground for germs. So gross. Not to mention its too damn hot to do that mess. The last two days have been really getting to me. I am so sick of wondering why I chose to come here and what I am gaining from this. But, I have been through things like this and it does come together, eventually...maybe. I'm sure it will. In the mean time, I just have to hold my head up. I don't feel as though the world is against me, but I'm so disappointed in the lack of loyalty this unit has to one another. People are too busy trying to gossip and turn against one another. For what? A big pissing contest? If it weren't for all of the "bad" people in my life though, the good ones just wouldn't seem so good. I have a few and they are just all my knights in shining armour. I'm very greatful. I just wish people were more human and less inhumane. People are just awful. I'm just very sleepy and not making much sense. So, I'm getting ready for bed soon. Goodnight blog world.

No comments:

Post a Comment