Visit Budget101.com


Friday, October 21, 2011

Busy Days

Today is Friday, which means tomorrow is Saturday and then I will be off! Haha, I'm really looking to sleeping in =( I didn't sleep a wink last night, I think I was anxious about a lot of things, Frame, PT Test, our class we have to teach today, getting enough sleep. It was just all jumbled up. Passed my PT Test, it was pitiful, well I guess not pitiful, but definitely just okay. My run went really well, I was shocked! I timed myself the other night and was like 10 seconds over what I needed. Today, I had more than a minute to spare. I'm still trying to get into the habit of getting up and running in the am, then running at night also. Maybe getting up early 3 days a week would be a good start...I really HATE waking up early, I could be sleeping! Even though I am soooo much of a morning person, I just hate making myself get up, I like just waking up feeling good. In other news, I lost 6 pounds. Which, is after like 1 week of running. I'm sure if I keep it up it will just drop right off, almost anyways. Haha. Work got CRAZY busy randomly. Cannon and I broke up our week into how we were going to build our continuity book/powerpoint class and then yesterday we were supposed to put the finishing touches on it and we got 6 packets! ALL of which were wrong. It required a lot of work to straighten it out. And its still pretty messy. Anyways, class was rescheduled until tomorrow since our NCOIC has to be somewhere this afternoon. So, PT test was done, felt better, class was rescheduled, can definitely get more and better sleep tonight and Frame, well he finally got back from mission last night so I feel better just seeing him, to see him less stressed out really. He will be going home and he's dreading that, because of everything back there, but I know its so much better for him, and that's good to know. I have GOT to upload some pictures. And take more. We had our first softball game of the season last night! And we WON! Yes, we actually won! And not by forfeit! Hahaha. It was really fun, we laughed the whole time and we won. And, personally, I think that team was better than us. Skill-wise. We had them laughing though, we laughed and we won. And we were missing at LEAST 4 starters. Yea, it was nice. I'm eating dinner with one of the softball umpires tonight...actually, the Navy guy that put on the league. He sent me an e-mail last week, asking if I was going to take him out to pizza and I told him Frame and I and him and Ben (another softball umpire) could do a double-date. Hahahaha. Well, I don't think he ever invited Ben and Urtula (Navy guy that ran the last softball league) e-mailed me to make sure we were still on...he never e-mailed or mentioned Frame. But uh, Frame will definitely be coming, not going to dinner just Urtula and me...idk why, just don't want to, weirds me out maybe? Not really Urtula, just eating dinner with him alone. So, I get off at work at 6pm, will go run with Frame, we'll head to go and order the pizza and eat with Urtula. Then him and I might go to the MWR or something. So, everything should be downhill for the weekend, thank goodness. That is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment