Visit Budget101.com


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Productive Evening

Things picked up tonight...got a lot accomplished. Cannon and I have to be the first to present our class...SHOCKING. I got us smoked because when our NCOIC said, "well spc cannon, since you and spc smith want to be so enthusiastic and sarcastic, you two get to teach your class first." To which I loudly and clearly sarcastically said, " gee cannon, didn't see THAT one coming!" andddd then we got dropped, he wasn't happy but it was worth it =) got two loads of laundry done, ran two miles, had dinner, cleaned out my wall locker and recovered some ACUs and name tapes to get sewn on them. Still pumped for 68W school!!! And I have FRACUs I can take and not get dirty ACUs from training. So cool =) Frame should be back soon, I miss him, ready for my friend again. Night all!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for checking out my blog! Good luck on your presentation!

    ReplyDelete