Visit Budget101.com


Sunday, October 16, 2011

Endorphins =)

Okay first off, I am INCREDIBLY excited to be doing this on my iPad =)))))) secondly, today has been quite the day. My best friend may be going home early because of an unfortunate situation back at home. It makes me incredibly sad...I would have to process his packet because that's my job and it would just suck. I think the worst part is 2 nights before he got news of all this stuff, I had a dream I had to send him home...he laughed it off as did I, and told me that I was a "tard". Haha. But now we're both freaked out =( however, I know this definitely isn't the end of our friendship, I want him to be home so his heart and mind is at ease. That's what's important. I just enjoy his company so much, he makes this place bearable everyday for me and is my ray of sunshine...he always says that about me, but it's really the other way around. I am incredibly fortunate to have him as a friend. Seriously. Anyways thats the sad stuff from today...we'll see how it plays out. Now for the good stuff! I ran twice today, for a total of 6.2 miles in the last 2 days! Impressive, considering I seriously have NOT been running, but likely R&R a couple of times. This morning I wasn't hydrated so I was hurting some and got dizzy as soon as I stopped. I have a bad habit of running feeling fine and then stopping, feeling as though I'm about to pass out. I don't prepare my body, number one, and two, I don't pay attention and know when to stop. So, I dragged my behind back to the barracks and just relaxed, had lunch, took a top to get my name tape and rank sewn on, then relaxed till about 5:40pm and went to run again. This time with like 15 people on the track, blah! It wasn't too bad, at my 1 mile mark I passed this girl, she didn't seem happy about it, the next mile she was actively trying to catch me, I was thinking, "ha! I dare you girl!" lol! Normally, I just don't care, but tonight I was all about it. I felt a lot better from hydrating and stretching and I was feeling competitive when she was busting here butt to pass. It's good for me, right? So I felt good, going to run in the am with the lt and at night with someone I never thought I'd want anywhere with me. I won't say names, but I really, STRONGLY disliked this girl. I had little respect for her. But, a couple of missions on the road made for some forced bonding, so to speak, and she really does have some areas of her life together, a lot more than I originally thought. Pt being one of them, so, I'm excited, I feel I can learn lots from her. Probably just some big misunderstanding of her from the beginning. I mean, who am I to judge? I could care less, she inspires me in some ways and I'm game to learn from her =) So, the running helped me so much on a difficult day for me. I feel fine and I know I will be fine =) yay for friends and endorphins =) I still didn't edit my pics, but I will soon. Goodnight all! Oh, did I mention I LOVE my iPad?! =)))))))

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment