Visit Budget101.com


Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Madness

Hokay so like my Monday started way too early but I needed to get up at 5:30am (yes, I know I'm in the Army and I refuse to use military time as a habit) and run. Not just because I have a PT test Friday, because I'm totally not promotable till next year, but because I'm going to 68W school when I return!!! For all you non-army peeps, that's combat medic school!!! It has the highest failure rate of ANY Army job...what a challenge! Andddd it's just something that I've always wanted to do. Anywho, been hyper all day, I blame my run! Miss my Framer, I'm worried about him =( Ran 1.7 miles this morning, planned to run tonight but just had too much going on. That'sssss it. Night y'all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment