Visit Budget101.com


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday Slump

Its Tuesday. 2:20 in the afternoon and I feel like I'm going to dieeeee. Okay, not really, but I am incredibly sleepy. I have got to go to bed earlier. I even took a nap at lunch for an hour and I'm still just dragging my behind. I have guard duty alllllll night tomorrow night and I am dreading it. Its so difficult to try to have a habit of going to by by 10pm, getting up at 5am and then all of a sudden in the middle of the week you have to stay up all night until 5am, when you're used to waking up at that time! Then I have to be at work at 11:30am the next day. I swear my NCOIC is the only one in this Brigade who gives us the policy that we get 1 day off. All the other sections give their soldiers a half day, so they can take a nap and be more apt to stay up all night, then give them the next day off so they can recover and get some sleep! Hell, I know a few sections that give them that day before and the day after off. I would have to work till 6pm, then be at guard duty at 6:45pm, then stay awake till 5am, sleep for 5 hours, get up and be at work by 11:30am. It is the most God-awful thing. Haha. There's just 2 things that make life unmanagable for me, 1) lack of sleep and 2) lack of shower. 2 things that the Army love to deprive you of. It happens...but I feel like if I have the OPPORTUNITY to get both, why should it be hard to get it? Ughhh! Anyways. Trying to figure out how to work this so I'm not dragging through the work day tomorrow, I'd like to jump right back onto my 10pm, 5am schedule. Oh wait, I have to, I have a PT Test Friday morning. Dangit! I gotta run tonight. I didn't this morning, totally slacking. I think I'll time myself tonight, time myself in the am then rest the remainder of Thursday. Well, probably sleep in tomorrow and give myself a full 24 hours off before the test. Yeaaaa. Good idea Jamie. Yuck. Alright, not much to say just complaining! Sorry guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment