Visit Budget101.com


Friday, February 12, 2010

BUCKET LIST

Okay. There are many MANY things I want to do, see and experience in my life time. God-willing he gives me enough time. Please? Anywho. I had a bucket list I made my freshman year of college. No idea where it went though so I'm going to go ahead and put these down while I remember and add to it. SO, this isn't probably all of it.

1. Buy and restore an old victorian-era home, mostly doing the work myself.
2. GO TO FENWAY AND WATCH THE RED SOX PLAY THE YANKEES!(Done! Kindda, not the Yankees, yet)
3. See a game at Wrigley Field.
4. Meet THE Jon Lester and get his picture and autograph.
5. Go back to where I was born (Anchorage, Alaska) and see all that I can.
6. Catch a Boston Bruins game.
7. See the Celtics play.
8. Watch a Carolina/Duke game at the Dean Smith center. (CAROLINA PLEASE WIN FOR GOD'S SAKE!)
9. See a Tennessee/Georgia game where Georgia freakin wins.
10. Reupholster a chair.
11. Build a piece of furniture and put the finishing touches on it.
12. Have a library in one of my homes.
13. Coach a kids team in some sport.
14. Work at a VA hospital and do all I can for the veterans who reside there. (DONE!)
15. Learn to paint.
16. Make the USA Rugby Mid-South All-Star team. (DONE!)
17. Make the USA Rugby All-South team.
18. Go Airborne like my sweet Papa man.
19. Tour the White House.
20. Tour the Capitol Building (DONE!)
21. Learn Yoga or Pilates.
22. Train for and complete a marathon.
23. Run a race and place in the top 10.
24. Learn to ski (DONE!)
25. Learn to snowboard.
26. Do a ski race with 25+ people (DONE! 2nd place!)
27. Go on a blind date. - Been to hesitant to do this :(
28. Go skinny-dipping.
29. Go for a run on the beach and watch the sun rise.
30. Get an autographed piece of Shea Hillenbrand memoriabilia
31. Go to the baseball hall of fame.
32. Visit New Orleans during Mardi Gras.
33. Watch an Alabama football game. Roll Tide Rolllllll!
34. Learn a new sport and play it. (DONE!)
35. Live on my own, by myself, no roommates. (DONE!)
36. Make Thanksgiving dinner for my family, ALL OF THEM.
37. Take my Daddy and baby brother to see Georgia play.
38. Contribute to my siblings college. (DONE!)
39. Start a savings account for my siblings.
40. Take my brother Corey to see the Sox play.
41. Do something amazing (not sure what yet) for my Papa Smith to thank him for serving in WWII.
42. Go clubbing...and DANCE. Haha.
43. See the Sox win a World Series Championship. (DONE!)
44. Throw a suprise party for someone. (DONE!)
45. Go skydiving.
46. Shoot expert.
47. Max my APFT. (Almost, gotta get my run time down and that's it!)
48. Write a book.
49. Star in a play. (DONE!)
50. Get an award that reflects my heart, not just my skills. (DONE!)
51. Go wine tasting.
52. Make my own wine.
53. Drink a Sam Adams in Boston at a bar while watching a game.
54. Brew my own beer.
55. Venture down the Autobahn. (DONE!)
56. LEARN TO GOLF FOR REAL. Geesh.
57. Learn to surf.
58. Learn to waterski. (DONE!)
59. Learn to sail.
60. HOLD A SNAKE. (I seriously don't know if I can do this one...)
61. Hold a tarantula.
62. Become fluent in Spanish.
63. Go to a Spanish club and dance my heart out. (DONE!)
64. Learn to play poker. (DONE! Thanks Scottie!)
65. Go deepsea fishing. And catch something!
66. Camp on the beach.
67. Raise a dog and name it Beckett.
68. Ride a motorcycle.
69. See some of the places my Papa did when he was fighting in WWII.
70. Go on a ghost hunt. (DONE!)
71. Leave flowers on a grave.
72. Go on a missions trip in Central or Sought America.
73. Get a full spa treatment.
74. Have a white Christmas.
75. Ring in the New Year in a foreign country. (DONE!)
76. Finish school.
77. Ski in the Alps. (DONE!)
78. Watch the sunrise with people I love.
79. Watch the sunset with the man I love.
80. Go on a ghost tour.
81. Drive across the country stopping at the random, UFO-loving, Mom and Pop places along the way.
82. Be in Times Square when the ball drops one New Year's Eve.
83. See a Broadway show.
84. See a ballet performance and dress up for it.
85. Go on one of those dumb, insanely scary bungee jump things.
86. Go scuba diving.
87. Visit all 50 states.
88. Trace my ancestors.
89. Enter a sand castle building contest. (DONE!)
90. Win an essay contest. (DONE!)
91. Learn to Salsa.
92. Learn ballroom dancing, for my wedding day.
93. Meet a guy named Stephen and sing him "Hey Stephen"!

No comments:

Post a Comment