Visit Budget101.com


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Until You

Man, I hate being human sometimes dangit. Cause I hate emotions. Haha, well, sad or angry or impatient emotions. I had a really stressful day today, don't really feel like going into the details. But Wednesday, I was man because of a wrinkly shirt. Yes, a WRINKLY SHIRT! And then I went for a run today and it was cold and my knee and ankles hurt and I'm out of shape and I'm pale and get really pink. See where this is going? I am whining! Oh me. And I thought about someone who is no longer in my life and it bummed me out. There is only 2 people I have chosen to remove from my life but I can't help but look back on those 2 and think that it means I gave up on them, like I didn't have the strength to deal with them. Yet, I know that I can't have them in my life. For me, its really hard to accept that though. That you can't just be this perfect person capable of saving the world. Yet... I WANT TO SAVE THE WORLD. LITERALLY. I want to touch every person I encounter. I want to be memorable, not so that I am this legend, but so that people when they're down, they look at the times we had and know that it is NEVER the end. It's NEVER worth giving up on the world, because there is so much bad in the world but there is so much good that YOU can put in it. Being vengeful (spelling?) is never worth it nor is it never our place. Unless, its a harmless prank war :)
With that being said, I'm going to settle down for the evening and look at the bright side. So what if I'm a little left of center? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment