Visit Budget101.com


Saturday, May 15, 2010

BOSTON!!!

So I'm in Boston...ish. Fort Devens, about 30 minutes away. But its FANTASTIC! And I love Boston accents!!!! Its soooo adorable!!! I don't have very much free time, everyday we have class but I've had evenings to myself and I've explored some of the area and its got a lot of character, REALLY ADORABLE! My "accent" gets made fun of but its definitely not that bad so I get off easy. My classmates are fun, they are all going to jump in and come to Fenway with me! And I hear we get an excellent discount, as in $7 or FREE. I have to call Fenway tomorrow and find out for sure but its FANTASTIC! Ah! I really miss my friends but staying here and busy is great and has been a good time to get my mind off of all thats going on down there. I think it will be really good when I return. I absolutely cannot wait. And, I am getting some awesome presents, its just hard to choose because all of the Red Sox stuff is just perfect. Anyways, hopefully I will have more time to really elaborate on all that is going on sooner rather than later. I enjoy getting on this thing, suprisingly. Its sort of theraputic. Me gusta mucho =)

No comments:

Post a Comment