Visit Budget101.com


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Do All The Wrong Things Right

Well, my friend from my unit the other night, I spoke with his wife a lot today and it has made me feel really good. Because we cleared a lot of things up. And seeing them and their relationship really, REALLY makes me see a lot of me and how I am, romantically speaking. This guy foolishness has been really killing me. Mostly because I can not freaking figure out where I am screwing these relationships up with these few, VERY FEW men I have been interested in. It seems to be so so SO incredibly good and then it just changes, a complete 180. I have no idea where I stand where this most recent one except that I have obviously done something to push him away. I would have loved to have gotten the "I changed my mind" memo. Because there is nothing worse than holding onto false hope. Anywho. It is what it is. This couple though, they are MADE for one another, they bring out the best in one another and love one another so much that when one hurts, so does the other. I can't wait to have that, being on the same page but being two completely different individuals. Its such a happy thought for me but such a FRUSTRATING one! Because I feel like I waste my time. Making mistakes on some guy who is worthless! You can't think the world of someone and not want to be with them. I don't think so anyways. So why the liessss?! Boo! And I love love LOVE the song, "Hell on the Heart". I ran to it for a good 15 minutes today. Lol, thats a lot of that song!

No comments:

Post a Comment