Visit Budget101.com


Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day at Devens

I feel better now. Much better because my afternoon has ended on a good note, as in sports, but I still feel the need to recount the rest of my day. Before I begin, let me explain somethings. I am fairly flexible. When I sign up for something, its because I've generally researched it and I'm prepared to handle it. This, I originally expected the worst. Basic for a month, whatever. Well, some sergeants informed me over and over again that these MOS schools are chill, lots of classwork, but plenty of freedom for sure. They even broke it down to specifics. Ledtard. He came back from CA without breaking a sweat. Which means I am MORE than capable of this. Well, I get here and it is way different. Fine. Okay, I know we can't all know what's going to happen. But why in the HELL would you tell someone something you didn't know anything about? Don't tell me there is no this and that if you don't know. Well, its been annoying, realizing that getting out of class everyday at 5pm and being with them for PT at 0530 is not the 12-hour day I had in mind. And marching and calling cadence EVERYWHERE? To the chow hall and back? REALLY? Okay. I can still deal. But today. SUNDAY. 7am...an INSPECTION. REALLY. A suprise inspection. Blew my mind. Anywho. It was a long, very dry and annoying day. I don't want to be thinking about other things from back home either but needless to say, in the midst of boring lessons, it was there. So much confusion. But. Patience. Which is what I'm learning. Which is why I am stuck here with FREAKING WELLS. UGH. WHO I COULD KILL ALREADY. Oh well, there are completely insane, passionate fans such as myself that love the Celtics and the Sox and that pretty much makes it all worth it. I will go to Fenway and not even care. And I ran after class because I was so mad and fedup with today. It hurtttt. My nose and all that was in mucho pain. Change of atmosphere is a bitch to my nose. Its so sensitive. Ugh. Nosebleeds will prevail, I'm sure. So tonight, I will go and shower listen to my country music and read and fall asleep. Maybe not in my bed or curled up next to anyone that would make it just a little better, but at least come PT at 0530am I'll be ready. Sleepyyyyy. Night world =)

No comments:

Post a Comment