Visit Budget101.com


Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bataan Death March

Myself, Roberts and Baird post march. At least
I'm happy...haha.

Partner and I with our shirts.


Cheaterssss! On the road. Lol.


The guys before. Hahaha. Crazies.

Carlisle and me, ready =)

Beth, Carlisle and I waiting to begin.

My ruck! Ready to go!



Carlisle and I after sign in, very excited =)



Update 26 March 2011 - Above are the pictures from the march.





I am soooo pleased with today. Tired, VERY tired. But, it was such a good day. It was my first day off and I got up at 0530 to go and do the ruck march with a group. We had a good turnout, probably 20 or so of our brigade, probably the biggest group out there. Really proud of everyone. My partner and I averaged about 15:45 minute miles, which is good! I was hoping for 17 minute miles and didn't think I could even bust that out. I have only 2 blisters, really small ones on the bottom of my toes! Haha. My boots will probably hurt when I put them on tomorrow. Oh well, so worth it. Went and showered then played softball afterwards, we were really sluggish but we all went to practice, so who cares? Tomorrow will be fun at practice. I am a wee bit sunburned, nothing unusual. Hair is way lighter too, per the usual. I miss my Beck-ster, wish she was here! Anyways, Uber tired, going to bed, I will go into more detail tomorrow and post some pictures. Sweet dreams world!

No comments:

Post a Comment