Visit Budget101.com


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Killing Time!

At workkk. Tons to say and some pictures to post, but thus, all unavailable from my military work station. SO. Here is a fun survey thingy:
A. Age: 22
B. Bed Size: Currently twin, Queen at home
C. Chore You Dislike: Dishes. So gross. Dishwasher is a lifesaver.
D. Dogs: Love themmmm. Want one. A German Sheppard or Lab
E. Essential Start To Your Day: Brushing my teeth and washing my face.
F. Favorite Color: Too Many
G: Gold or Silver: Depends, normally silver
H. Height: 5'5 1/2"
I. Instruments You Play(ed): Viola
J: Job Title: Army girl, currently
K: Kids: Not yet, maybe one day.
L: Live: Chattanooga when I'm not deployed
M: Mom's Name: Michelle
N: Nicknames: Jammers, Blondie, Bubbles, Sunshine, One and a half...many of them
O: Overnight Hospital Stays: None, thank goodness
P: Pet Peeves: Stupid people, hair in the sink or shower...there's a lot actually.
Q: Quote From A Movie: "There's a 30% chance its already raining"
R: Righty or Lefty: Rightyyyy
S: Siblings: 4 and I love them all dearly
T: Time You Wake Up: Between 4 and 6:40am
U: Underwear: One of my favorite things to buy
V: Vegetables You Dislike: Green Beans. I hate green beans.
W: What Makes You Run Late: Putting facewash on my toothbrush ha! Or having to wait on someone else. Ughhh.
X: X-Rays You've Had: Teeth, knee and lungs
Y: Yummy Foods You Make: Anything that I make!
Z: Zoo Animal Favorites: Bears and sea lions andddd anything cuteeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment