Visit Budget101.com


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Runningggg!

Okay, I really enjoy running. And sports. I hate the gym, its boring to me. Unless I have an awesome workout partner and some good direction. I read this really awesome running plan last night in one of my magazines and I'm soooo excited to try it! Only problem is no one likes to go running! And those that do go running too late in the am for me to shower, eat and get to work. My other partner in crime LT has a rolled ankle so no running buddy for a bit =( I'm going to have to beg soon. Geesh. What does everyone do with their time? This place sure is boring. And people are constantly going to the PX, which, I don't get. Do you go to the store that much at home?! Haha. People are special. I had trouble sleeping last night so I was lazy and didn't get up until like 7 today. Have been e-mailing my family and some friends have contacted me but I'm really excited to Skype everyone soon. I am going to make my way over to the education center as soon as Revitzer and Denham go to see what's available. I also got to talk with that Army doc! Granted, he was a little short and didn't give much information I didn't already know but I guess he's used to people being very "maybe" about becoming a doctor. Like he was explaining to me the process and what the match is in 4th year of med school. Hello, duh! I want to do this, I did my research! I am still not sure about R&R, I'm DYING to go but its really hard to plan without a date yet. And now its chargeable =( so gay! As soon as I see Shelby today I'm going to see if she can get me some contact info for the commander of the unit deploying in 2012, she knows her really well and I am about 80% sure a deployment would be smart for me. Not much more to report from here, just excited for our black boxes to get here already, finish getting the room set up and really get our schedules like we're supposed to. Hope everyone has a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment