Visit Budget101.com


Saturday, March 12, 2011

March Madness

Okay. I'm at work, bad, I know. BUT. Its Sunday. We don't get days off, okay? My work is caught up and has been so I am reading the news...and by news I mean sports. I DID read the actual news yesterday, I just haven't yet today because of all the sports stuff. Carolina and Duke both won last night, which puts them in the ACC Tournament together tonight. I am like jittery from reading all this stuff. This rilvary is just soooo good! And the Heels have been playing like the Sox, which I love. The ultimate underdogs. Anywho. The lineup is absolutely dazzling and I am going to wear my Carolina shirt to softball and to watch that basketball game. It shows the game being played on AFN at 6pm, but we are 8 hours ahead of the East Coast and the game is at 1pm. Confused. Nonetheless, I am going to check at 6pm and kick some people out if they want to watch something stupid. You can't get any better for March Madness, Carolina and Duke, matched 1 and 1 for the season. And ranked #6 and #5. AHHHH! Sooo excited! We have softball practice today, if the weather holds up. And it wouldn't suprise me if I struck out everytime from excitement. Oh oh! AND its the 13th! My favorite day =) It will be devestating if we don't take it tonight. Sheesh. I would go on to the next order of business, but I can't think straight about anything else. More later tonight! Depending on if Carolina loses or wins...haha =)

No comments:

Post a Comment