Visit Budget101.com


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wellies

It has come to my attention that I have a strange obsession with rain jackets. They're just cute! Haha. Not much to report, just working, playing softball and missing everyone. I've been in a bad mood on and off, people are really getting to me. I just hate looking around and seeing people who don't deserve praise get it and those who do deserve it, being overlooked. Its really disheartening. But when I get angry, I try to think about where I'm going and stop thinking about what everyone else is doing. That's about it. Our blackboxes did finally show up yesterday! I forgot how much awesome stuff I had in it! But, its still not like home and I miss my little house. Car searching. I have an idea about what I want but I am soooo unsure of myself. Its already feeling like we've been here forever but at the same time, time is flying. I am just really eager to drive on with my goals and not feel like I'm putting life on hold. But, hey, its just the nature of the beast =)

No comments:

Post a Comment