Visit Budget101.com


Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bingooooo



I have been so so SO motivated to write things down lately! A lot of that is because I have become highly obsessed with reading again and I have a couple of favorite blogs I keep up with. They're about medical school and it is like crack for me. Freaking amazing. Anyways.

Today! My lazy butt slept until 11:15!!!! That is VERY close tothe latest I have ever slept! It is really gay and I hate sleeping late. I am going to bed very soon because I like mornings too much to sleep through them. But anywho. Got up, got ready(as I watched Boston Med because that is crack times ten), went to lunch with a friend, then came back to the casa and cleaned some. I got a phone call from my friend saying that her and her dad were going to play bingo and he wanted me to come with them. Which, was surprising to me and I didn't feel like going out like I'd originally planned so I took them up on some games of bingo. Let me just say, this is funny I know, but really...bingo is INTENSEEEEE. Haha! They have like all these different games and different ways to win and different colored dabbers and there's a lot more to it than I'd ever thought. Haha. So hilarious, I loved it. And I was extremely annoyed because I didn't win and you have no control over what numbers are called so it really is the luck of the draw. No way to really improve! Haha.





AH! Another thing I'm still incredibly giddy over that I haven't mentioned yet...MY TAR HEELSSSSS!!! The other night I randomly called two of my guy friends to come out and catch the game with me at Fox. They are both Vols fans and I'm a Carolina/Georgia/anyone playing the freaking Vols fan. I haven't been to Fox since my bday because 1)Haven't had time 2)Haven't been in town and 3) Just thinking of Yeager bombs and 4 horsemen make me sick. I still curse you Michael Cook. And Adam. And Charlie. And Daniel. AND MICHAEL COOK TIMES TWO!!!!! So, we ventured out to Fox and had an absolute blast. There was like 2 people whowere Carolina fans and they dipped before Butch Davis even appealed the call. The other 50 or so people were definitely nasty Vols fans. Made lots of "frenemies", if you will, with all of my screaming and yelling. I was long overdue for some sports, ESPECIALLY Carolina beating Tennessee-type. Needless to say, the refs called the game, I was pissed and Bates tried to hug it out and tell me "not to be upset". Angry Jamie. And then, they reversed the call and my Tar Heels won!!!!! Its so strange, the bar was then pretty quiet and everyone was just laughing at me. Oh well, I had a blast and I was the only one happy with the outcome and I was okay with that. Good crowd. Bates and I went and met up with some other people at Taco Mac and Thomas wondered off there. It was a blast, glad Thomas is coming with us, definitely going to miss Young Bates. Lots to look forward to when we return. That's my spillon that amazing game that I'm still entirely too happy about though.


Next order of business and I swear I'll keep it brief. Boston Med...BEST SHOW EVER. I'm addicted and you should be too. Stuff just makes me way too excited to be a physician. I really think I'll end up going into Emergency Medicine or Pediatrics. ER is far from glamorous but definitely so rewarding and you have to be the best of the best, I think.

One last note before I close this out. My blog looks like crapppp so I'll spruce it up sometime soon. Ideas are definitely welcome. Night world!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there ! I like how lively you are :) check out thecutestblogontheblock.com for some cool templates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Najwa! Very sweet of you! I am a little on the hyper side, needless to say =)

    ReplyDelete