Visit Budget101.com


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Long Hot Summer


Long Hot Summer. Its a song by Keith Urban. All of his music is so good! But with all this cold wind and weather its nice to think about. I'm sure I'll regret that soon enough. Oh well! Much rather be hot than cold! It is going to be just that though, a long hot summer...year.

Today I was soooo incredibly obnoxiously hyper. Haha. My dear section. They put up with me. I woke up so so SO sleepy! But, I love mornings and I started taking these vitamins. Highly obnoxious, I think I should skip them and spare the world. But I had soooo much energy today even though I was so tired. We did some section training today, which, of course I loved because there is not a better section in this brigade. Well Rev and I wanted to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings so we made the rest of them come. I called it, "A Family Outing". They loved it, duh! Haha. Then I came back here and just ran some errands for the Commander mostly. He has dubbed me the "Unit Morale Officer". I'm okay with that, very suitable.



Oh! And I got to Skype the adorable cousins tonight! They sang for me and did a dance for the barracks apparently. My sweet girls. I absolutely adore them. Chloe made the volleyball team at GPS and TIM MCGRAW came to her swim meet this past weekend! Um! HELLO!!!! I NEVER miss her swim meets! Why couldn't he pop in when I was there?! Oh AND I got to see the highlights from game 4 of the 2004 ALCS. Phenominal. Thats all I can say about that. Can't wait for baseball to start up again. Ummm. OH! And I can't wait to get over there and play sports! Geesh. That's all I have now, super hyper...still. But I'm attempting to do something to get rid of it. Idk what yet, still to sick to run because I can't breathe =( I'm hoping tomorrow. Beck and I are going to the PX to get some bday cards. Awww. Precious lambs, all of my little brigade. Kayyy bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment