Visit Budget101.com


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Real Quick

Well, I wasn't going to post just yet but in the name of killing time, here goes nothing. We have been pretty busy the past couple of days, as expected. I am currently bumming WiFi and just playing around on the computer. Um. Lets see, cleared SRP yesterday, whoot whoot! It was highly obnoxious, they don't EVER update stuff so therefore I'm getting 2 shots that I got last month AGAIN! Highly obnoxious! Oh well. Lately I have just been enjoying being away from home. I know it sounds really, um, heartless, but this is just where I want to be and no where else. Focusing on me. Selfish, yet well needed. I think I can really have a clear head when I return. So I've been thinking about getting an iPad and I'm buying new running shoes tomorrow or Friday...SOOOO EXCITED! Been trying to keep a video diary of some sort with some of the battles. Fun stuff. Anywho, its on youtube...here's the URL:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jamiecsmith1?feature=mhsn

Well, thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment