Visit Budget101.com


Monday, January 17, 2011

Wants





Okay. I'm going to be a brat. We're deploying and to make things more fun I've made a list of things I want, in order to help me achieve my goals here and afar.

iPad- they have really cool study apps for only the iPad, and its portable to entertain myself with.



iPod touch- I washed mine, its messed up =(



Stationary- For writing letters, because thats cute.

Painting supplies- Need to work on my painting

Medical Flashcards/Study Guides- Need to get smart

Good Inserts- Already got good running shoes, just need inserts for my flatass feet.

Glucosomine- Think I spelled that wrong, but for the crappy knee that hurts when I run.

Matching Towels- My towels don't match and its driving me crazy. Thankfully, my down comforter and nice sheets are in my black box and I will have them over there.

Mattress Pad- For these sucky Army beds.

Okay, done sounding like a brat now =)


No comments:

Post a Comment