Visit Budget101.com


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Today! Was A Fairytail!

Hellooooo don't you know eventually my posts will quote TSwifty songs? Haha. Okay. Today was really good. Actually slept well last night, got Chief his BDay presents/cards. And got LT King, J. his bday card. I have officially been dubbed the birthday bandit. Since we've been here I've gotten 6 cards around and signed by most of the unit. Its becoming an additional duty for me. The ma'am is even going to print off a roster for me. But birthdays are a HUGE deal to me. I don't care how much you don't want people to know, its your birthday, shine people! Or at least enjoy the little things! So my favorite present for him is this "autographed" Tim Tebow picture. He HATES the Gators and Tebow he says is queer. So, I printed out a pic of Tebow and wrote: "To: Chief (Chad) Cookston My #1 Fan- Thanks for believing in me and THANK YOU for serving our country. Love ya, mean it. - Tim Tebow (AKA Mr. Awesome) Hahahahaha. I will post a picture later. I also got him some ninja stickers since I call him my Ninja Master. I can't wait till tomorrow, will post a video of him receiving his gifts =)
Lets see, met a Red Sox fan from New Hampshire today! He's an active duty medic, AWESOME guy, he gave Doc and I a ride back out here to our training site. I also got this AMAZING body wash today, called Milk by H2O. It smells heavenly. Anyways.
Tomorrow, gotta go work at the Snakepit for a while. Even though we have no idea what we need for the CTE and what we don't. Ugh. I just hope its not a bad day. Ridiculousness pisses me off. Kayyyy thats all for now, kay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment