Visit Budget101.com


Friday, January 14, 2011

Ouchhhhhh

I've been a bum and not gotten on here, sorry! And I have no real excuse, just nothing major to report. Except that it is dryyyyy on this side of the States! Normally my skin kindda regulates itself well. I put lotion on at night and thats pretty much it. Doesn't get too gross and sweaty or clamy and definitely not dry. This is a very worthless lead in, I realize, but my whole body HURTS! This wind is brutal out here and I feel like I am sunburned everywhere. The air is just so dry and cold. My knuckles are bleeding and when I wore shorts to go to the gym, I am pretty sure I exfoliated my legs walking to the gym and back. Haha. Anyways. Brutal, best word to describe this cold dryness. And don't even get me STARTED on running! Shelby and I went running yesterday and it hurt my lungs! That never happens! If I start feeling bad running its because my body starts hurting. I think I read somewhere that it takes about 30 days to acclimate yourself. That means, hopefully, when we get to Kuwait it will be easier. It feels good to be working out again, I miss that familiar soreness after a good workout. Some section meetings, I'm glad my section will be the same no matter what, we all work really well together. Breakfast SUCKS! It is cold every morning. So, I don't think I'm going to waste my time to go catch it. They have way too many soliders for one DFAC. I would throw in numbers, but...OPSEC!Haha. Well, thats all the lameness for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment