Visit Budget101.com


Thursday, January 27, 2011

OMG

Is it totally inappropriate to title my post OMG? Haha. It just seems really ummm...juvenile. Definitely the only way to sum this up. Okay first off. CPX boyfriend is ENGAGED! Um. Gay! Lol. Its more of a joke at this point but still, I was excited to see this kind soul and see what was up! Sheesh. Sad day.

Andddddd my MSG just told her significant other that she, "is not cheating on him with a long haired blonde girl". Hahahaha. I have mucho hair and my hair be falling out mucho despite how much I brush it =( Sowrrrryyyyy!

Today consisted of death. Yes. DEATH. Death by powerpoint, that is. I had to do this stinkin survival class, which, is EXTREMELY interesting (no really, it is!) BUT the connection has been so bad here that I had to keep restarting it! So, I am STILL not finished! Its awful.

I am also very sad that I did not get to run today! =((( We had some S1 time last minute and then had to go to chow and then go back to another meeting. And, with a 0430 formation it just didn't happen =(

So. Gloomy day, not bad. Just a "boo" kindda day. Surely someone knows what I mean. Welp. Tis all! Here's to a better tomorrow, I do hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment